My queue number
- There is high traffic right now. Please wait a moment.
- If you exit or refresh this page, your queue number may be moved back.
- If the prepared quantity runs out during payment, your order may be canceled.
The sales data you purchased through this project will be 100% reflected in Hanteo Chart, Gaon Chart and Music Bank Chart sales figures, both online and offline.
The number of albums you purchased through this project will be reflected in the first week sales volume.
First week sales: 7 days after album release
KIMJAEHWAN 4th MINI ALBUM [THE LETTER] Fan Signing Event
◆The date and time of the event
👉 2021.12.30(Thu) 20:00~ (KST)
*It is subject to change depending on the artist schedule.
👉 We will announce the admission time and detailed location of the face-to-face fan signing event separately only for the winners.
👉2021.12.15(Wed) 15:00 ~ 2021.12.26(Sun) 23:59 (KST)
◆How to apply
👉 Among those who purchase the KIMJAEHWAN 4th MINI ALBUM [THE LETTER] on the Project Page within the application period, 40 people will be selected.
* The number of applying is not related to the number of your orders and you can apply for the total number of albums you have purchased in this project.
* Only orders that have been processed for payment will be automatically submitted. If you have applied with multiple orders, the same number as the total quantity you purchased will be applied.
* This event will be submitted based on your Event application information(applicant name/mobile phone number/the date of birth)
◆Announcement of the Winners
👉 After 2021.12.28(Tue), 17:00 (KST) on the MAKESTAR Project Page and we will inform winners individually.
For. All applicants
1) KIMJAEHWAN's unreleased photocard
(Random 1 pc per album, total 4 types)
For. Winners of Face-to-face Fan Signing Event
1) Ticket for the Face-to-face Fan Signing Event
2) Signed CD including name
◆ Caution for Event Application
*As for foreign residents and proxy applicants, please include the country code of contact information (e-mail, phone number) with you rather than the shipping agent or proxy applicant's (or other's) contact information. We shall not be responsible for any disadvantages caused by other contact information.
1. Please make sure to fill out in the order information with the real name of the applicant and the email address of the applicant. (For foreigners, write it in English based on passport and include the country code in the contact information.)
2. Please note in advance that this event will be submitted based on the your Event application information(applicant name/mobile phone number/the date of birth)you entered when you order, not on member information.
3. Only the winner can participate in the fan signing event. You cannot change the contact information or information after applying. Please make sure to enter the correct information when applying or ordering. (Nickname, etc. are not allowed. Please apply and participate with your real name.)
4. When entering applicant's information, please enter information for one person per order. If more than one person's information enters, only one person can be selected and accepted. The event host is not responsible for any problems caused by not studying these precautions.
◆ Precautions for face-to-face fan signing event
* This event is a face-to-face fan signing event held in Korea. Please kindly apply only if you can participate in the event site.
* Only winners who have completed their second COVID-19 vaccination more than 14 days ago may enter, and for non-vaccinated winners may only enter after showing proof of negative results of PCR testing (text message, document etc).
* For winners, 1 album (which will be provided on the day of face-to-face event) will be excluded from the parcel shipment.
1. The identification process is carried out before entering. Please prepare your ID card in advance when you participate in the event.
* We can't check your ID by any means other than the identification cards below and we can only check it with the physical ID card with your photo attached. (We can't check it with the photo of ID card, scanned image, copy of your residence register, or an abstract of the census register.)
- Korean (minor): Elementary/middle/high school student ID card, passport, national accreditation certificate with your date of birth marked
- Koreans (adult): Resident registration card, driver's license, passport
- Foreigner: Passport, alien registration card
2. We will check the winners and give the number ticket 30 minutes before the event starting time. (Seats will be arranged by a raffle on-site.)
3. Please enter and sit on your seat before the event start. Seat movement is strictly restricted after admission. You may be forced to leave if you change your position, move or change your seat.
4. You can buy it by proxy. However, only the person who applied for the signing event can participate. If you transfer the ticket for the signing event, you will have to leave from the site and will be excluded from all events of the artist.
5. Acrylic shields will be installed between artists and fans.
6. During this fan signing event, you may take photos or videos in your assigned seat, but you are prohibited from doing so when it's your turn to get the autographs. Please leave your cell phone, camera, and any other electronic devices at your seat during your turn. (You will be asked to leave the venue if caught voice recording or taking photos.)
7. Please kindly understand that you cannot draw anything, attach stickers or have any physical contact with the artist.
8. You can only get the signature on the album (photo book) that we're preparing on-site. (Not possible on Album cases, photo cards, or personal belongings.)
9. For a smooth event, please attach a post-it with [To. (Your name)] on pages. If you are a Korean fan, please refrain from writing the [To.] name in English or Chinese characters.
10. You can deliver letters or gifts for this fan signing event. However, you may only hand them over to the event staff. For any floral wreaths or headbands, please hand them to the event staff as well. Flowers [real flowers, dry flowers], take-out drinks, un-wrapped foods, or foods that may go bad cannot be gifted, and already handed over gifts cannot be returned.
11. Shouts and conversations are not allowed while seated or waiting for an autograph in the venue. If you take off your mask during the fan signing event, you will be sent out immediately.
12. If you leave the venue without permission, you cannot re-enter the venue.
13. This signing event may be partially changed or canceled without prior notice depending on the circumstances of the host company.
14. We are not responsible for the situation caused by an inadequate understanding of the notice, so please be sure to read the notice so that you do not receive any disadvantages.
- Above notice are subject to change depending on various circumstances.
[Precautions for Prevention of Corona19 in the Signing Event Hall]
1) All visitors must wear KF94 masks
: It is mandatory for everyone to wear a mask after entering the venue (lobby, audience seats).
: You cannot enter if you are not wearing a KF94 mask.
: Food and beverage are not allowed in the event venut (lobby, audience seats, etc.).
2) Questionnaire form and measurement of body temperature before admission.
: All audiences will fill out the questionnaire form and measure body temperature before admission.
: If you have a high temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher, you may be restricted from entering.
: Filling in a false form and intentional omission in the process of preparing the questionnaire form may be subject to criminal punishment or imposition of fines under the Act on the Prevention and Management of Infectious Diseases. Please refer to the guide for writing the questionnaire form and fill it out on the day of the fan signing event. For smooth operation, please fill it out in advance before entering.
: It may take some time due to the preparation of the questionnaire and temperature measurement, so please arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before the event starts.
3) Vaccine Pass
*Only those who have completed the second vaccination more than 14 days ago or have tested negative for PCR test can enter. (within 48 hours of entry)
*Notice on proof of vaccination or negative testing on PCR test
- Proof of vaccination: Electronic proof doc COOV or related apps (Naver, Kakaotalk, etc), paper proof, proof of vaccination sticker attached to your ID, proof of recovery from COVID-19
- People who have been vaccinated abroad
- People who are not yet vaccinated
- People who have completed 1st and/or 2nd dose, but it hasn't been 14 days since getting the 2nd dose
Various certificates, confirmations, etc., such as vaccination completion, shall be in accordance with the guidelines of the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Please be aware in advance so that there is no damage caused by inexperienced standards, and make sure to visit the event venue with proof document that corresponds to you.
4) Distance between seats
: To prevent the spread of COVID-19, 'distancing between seats' is operated.
: You cannot move to any other seat other than the designated one.
: Please keep the distance when waiting before entering the venue, and please follow the instructions of the staff so that you can keep the distance when entering and leaving the venue..
5) Refrain from shouting in the venue
: In accordance with local government guidelines, shouting, chanting, chorus, standing, etc. are prohibited while watching the performance. Please give a big round of applause.
6) Private gatherings for more than five people in and out of the venue are prohibited
: Both private gatherings and personal sharing are prohibited before and after the performance. Please refrain from private gatherings of more than five people according to government guidelines.
7) Maintaining cleanliness by using hand sanitizer and washing your hands
: In addition to using hand sanitizer located throughout the event hall, wash your hands thoroughly under running water for at least 30 seconds.
8) For the prevention of COVID-19, if you are not the winner of this event, please refrain from visiting around the venue.
* We are not responsible for any disadvantages caused by not reading the notice above.
* There are many changes related to the COVID-19 situation, so please read the notice carefully and participate.
◆ Precautions for all purchasers
– The event host is not responsible for any problems caused by not studying the following precautions.
1. Products purchased during the event applicatoin period cannot be canceled or refunded by the customer after the closing time for application. (Cancellation is only possible for request by 23:59 on Dec.26 (KST), and cancellations or refunds are not allowed after the application period(KST). Also, if you cancel, you will not be eligible for the application, so please kindly note it before you purchase.)
2. You can apply for this event in duplicate, but you cannot win a duplicate. You can apply for a proxy, but you can never participate in the fan signing event if you are a proxy. Only the winner can participate in the fan signing event.
3. Personal information is collected and provided as shown below to confirm duplicate wins and to proceed with the event.
- Collections: Name, Contact number, Date of birth
- Collection Purpose: To identify winners of <KIMJAEHWAN 4th MINI ALBUM [THE LETTER] Fan Signing Event> and to proceed with the event
- Persons who receive personal information: MAKESTAR, SWING ENTERTAINMENT
- Personal information retention period and utilization period: Destroy within 7 days after the end of the event
4. This event may be changed or cancelled without prior notice, depending on the host's situation.
🚚PROCESS from sales to delivery
MAKESTAR Limited Rewards will be produced immediately after the preorder, when the production quantity is confirmed.
You can order on this project until 23:59 Dec.26 2021(KST).
We confirm the quantity immediately after the project is ended, and start producing the MAKESTAR Limited Rewards (including special offers).
*Reward production takes about 1 to 2 weeks on average.
Worldwide Shipping starts.
*Delivery schedule can be changed depending on the duration of the production and circumstances.
If there is a missing or damaged product, additional delivery or replacement is possible only for those who have sent a photo as a proof or unboxing video to MAKESTAR within a week of receipt of the product.
-Photo: attach the photo in inquiry
-Video: After sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask through inquiry
*If 7 days have passed since you received the product (based on the tracking of the invoice), or if the photo or video is not attached, additional delivery or exchange is not possible. Please note this in advance as this will be the same even if you use the shipping agency.
*If you use another courier other than the designated courier when exchanging or returning the product, it will be automatically shipped back, so please make sure to send the product via designated courier. Please kindly understand that it is difficult to exchange or return it due to sending via other couriers.
※Notice on Domestic Shipping
-Additional shipping costs may be incurred when shipping to Jeju Island and islands/mountainous areas.
※Overseas Shipping Information
-Depending on countries, tariffs may occur, and duties will be incurred by the purchaser. If it is not paid within a certain period of time, the product will be automatically discarded, and if the product is disposed of due to unpaid tariffs, it cannot be shipped again.
- If no customs clearance, the product will be automatically discarded, and if it is discarded due to no customs clearance, the product cannot be delivered again.
- It is difficult to reflect the under-value, and it will not be applicable even if you fill out the comment section separately.