The sales data you purchased through this project will be 100% reflected in Hanteo Chart, Gaon Chart and Music Bank Chart sales figures, both online and offline.
ATEEZ [ZERO: FEVER EPILOGUE]
LUCKY DRAW EVENT
<Schedule & Location>
2022.01.08(Sat), 11:00 ~ 2022.01.16(Sun), 23:59 (KST)
2022.01.08(Sat) ~ 2022.01.16(Sun) (KST)
Everyday 11:00 ~ 21:00 (KST)
*It will be operated via pre-booking system (Naver reservation)
This event is held on a first-come-first-served basis, and it will end if the items run out.
29, Hakdong-ro 23-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (MAKESTAR)
When you purchase ATEEZ [ZERO: FEVER EPILOGUE],
you will receive a random LUCKY DRAW-exclusive unreleased photocard.
(1 lucky draw per 1 album purchase)
🌟 MAKESTAR SPECIAL 01
Among those who purchase ATEEZ [ZERO: FEVER EPILOGUE] within the application period,
16 people will be randomly chosen and given one autographed ATEEZ [ZERO: FEVER EPILOGUE] poster.
(1 random type out of 3 types, includes all 8 members' autographs)
▶ Winner Announcement ◀
After 2022.01.18(Tue), 15:00 (KST)
On the MAKESTAR Project Page and we will inform winners individually.
🌟 MAKESTAR SPECIAL 02
Among those who purchase ATEEZ [ZERO: FEVER EPILOGUE] within the application period,
16 people will be randomly chosen and given one autographed ATEEZ [ZERO: FEVER EPILOGUE] postcard.
(member random, includes 1 member's autograph)
[ Precautions ]
1. Albums purchased as a part of this event application cannot be exchanged or refunded.
2. This event is held on a first-come-first-served basis, and it will end if the items run out.
3. Photocard return standard: Due to the nature of the PVC material, fine scratches may occur.
Apart from direct defects on artists' images, press marks of less than 5mm, scratches, and ink splashes are not subject to exchange or return. (Including the back of the photocard)
4. You may receive duplicate photocards when you purchase multiple albums.
5. The above photocard image is a sample and may differ from the actual image.
6. This event will be held identically both online and offline.
7. This event may be partially changed or canceled without prior notice depending on various circumstances.
8. Shipment of LUCKY DRAW items may take more than 10 business days depending on the product preparation period.
9. We may ask for an unboxing video in response to missing item inquiry.
If you do not have an unboxing video, we may not be able to provide additional items, so please kindly note this in advance.
10. Please note that the event albums purchased at the online mall cannot be received directly offline.
11. Offline event considers safety first in accordance with the COVID-19 governmental guidelines.
It will be operated via pre-booking system (Naver reservation), and for more information, please refer to the online pre-booking and precautions below and the Naver reservation page.
12. Personal information is collected and provided to participate in the event as below.
- Collections: Name, Contact number, Date of birth, email, shipping info, etc
- Collection Purpose: To participate in ATEEZ [ZERO: FEVER EPILOGUE] LUCKY DRAW EVENT
- Persons who receive personal information: MAKESTAR, KQ Entertainment
- Personal information retention period and utilization period: Destroy within 7 days after the end of the event
[ Notice ]
1. Online pre-booking system is used to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure safe and pleasant viewing of visitors.
2. Reservations and admission to this event will be divided into 10 sessions a day. (30 people per hour)
3. Online pre-booking for this event will be held at all times, and up to one ticket per person can be booked at a time.
4. This event will be held in accordance with governmental guidelines. Schedule and number of visitors may change and the event may be canceled based on COVID-19 governmental social distancing guidelines and vaccination pass system.
5. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, only the person who has made the reservation may enter, and those who did not make a reservation in advance are not allowed to enter the store.
We ask for your cooperation for the safety of visitors and staff.
[ Online Pre-booking and Precautions ]
: Online pre-booking will be available via 'Naver Reservation.'
1. Access Naver and log in with a Naver ID that has your real name certified.
2. Search 'MAKESTAR' at the search engine, click on the reservation link and go to the reservation page.
3. On the reservation page, select the desired date and time of visit to proceed with the reservation.
4. Once the reservation is complete, you can check the reservation details through the following procedure.
- Search 'Naver reservation' at the search engine > My reservation > Check reservation history
5. Reservations can be made up to one hour before the day of visit, and cancellation or change of reservations can be made anytime before the reserved time.
- Reservations and cancellations can be found on the 'Reservation History Page'.
6. You can enter after checking your mobile ticket and ID card on site.
7. If you have refused to receive the Naver PUSH notification, you will not receive a "reservation confirmation" notification message, so if you want to receive it, please change the PUSH notification setting.
8. For safety and prevention of COVID-19, admission is restricted for those under the age of 14.
- Those under the age of 14 cannot make a reservation under their own name and can make a reservation under the legal guardian's name.
(In this case, admission is restricted to one guardian and one child.)
- When you visit, you must bring all related documents and ID cards to verify the relationship between the guardian and the visitor.
[ Admission Notice ]
* You can start waiting 10 minutes before your reservation time, and you can only enter 10 minutes before the end of your reservation slot.
Please understand that you cannot re-enter when you leave.
* Please make sure to bring your designated ID to verify your identity.
1. The identification process will be held before entering.
* You cannot verify your identity with any other means than the listed ID forms below, and you can only provide your real ID card with pictures attached. (Photos, scanned copies, or documents are NOT allowed.)
- Koreans (minor): Elementary/middle/high school student ID, passport, and national accredited certificate indicating the date of birth
- Korean (adult): Korean ID card, driver's license, passport
- Foreigner: Passport, alien registration card
2. All visitors are required to wear KF94 masks.
: It is mandatory for everyone to wear masks inside and outside the venue.
: Admission will be restricted if you do not wear a KF94 mask.
: Eating or drinking (including water) is restricted inside the venue.
3. Questionnaire/QR check-in before entering and body temperature check
: All visitors will be required to fill in a questionnaire/QR check-in and check body temperature prior to entering.
: If your body temperature is higher than 37.5 degrees celcius, you may be restricted from entering.
: Providing false information and omitting information in the process of filling out the questionnaire may be subject to criminal punishment or fines under the Infectious Disease Prevention and Management Act, so please fill it out accurately. It should be filled out as of the day of the fan signing event by referring to the information on filling out the questionnaire, and please fill it out in advance prior to entering for smooth operation.
4. Vaccine pass
* Only those who have passed 14 days after their second vaccination or test negative on the PCR test are allowed to enter. (within 48 hours before the event)
*Information on proof of vaccination and PCR negative verification system.
- A person who can submit proof of second vaccination completion
Evidences of vaccination - Electronic certificate COOV and linked applications (Naver, Kakao Talk, etc.), paper certificates, vaccination stickers attached to ID cards, and certificates of full recovery
Non-vaccinated, overseas vaccinated - unvaccinated, only received first vaccination, before 14 days of second vaccination, and overseas vaccinated.
Various certificates, confirmations, and methods, such as completion of vaccination, of those who can submit PCR test evidence within 48 hours of entering the event venue, are subject to the guidelines of Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
*Issuance type and method, such as proof of vaccination and other various certificates, are subject to the guidelines of Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
*Please be aware of this policy in advance so that you do not receive any disadvantages, and make sure to visit the event venue with a corresponding proof document.
* We do not take any responsibility for disadvantages caused by failure to be knowledgeable of the above notice.
* As there are many changes related to COVID-19 situation, please read the notice carefully before participating.
If there is a missing or damaged product, additional delivery or replacement is possible only for those who have sent a photo as a proof or unboxing video to MAKESTAR within a week of receipt of the product.
-Photo: attach the photo in 1:1 inquiry
-Video: After sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask through 1:1 inquiry
*If 7 days have passed since you received the product (based on the tracking of the invoice), or if the photo or video is not attached, additional delivery or exchange is not possible. Please note this in advance as this will be the same even if you use the shipping agency.
*If you use another courier other than the designated courier when exchanging or returning the product, it will be automatically shipped back, so please make sure to send the product via designated courier. Please kindly understand that it is difficult to exchange or return it due to sending via other couriers.
※Notice on Domestic Shipping
-Additional shipping costs may be incurred when shipping to Jeju Island and islands/mountainous areas.
※Overseas Shipping Information
-Depending on countries, tariffs may occur, and duties will be incurred by the purchaser. If it is not paid within a certain period of time, the product will be automatically discarded, and if the product is disposed of due to unpaid tariffs, it cannot be shipped again.
- If no customs clearance, the product will be automatically discarded, and if it is discarded due to no customs clearance, the product cannot be delivered again.
- It is difficult to reflect the under-value, and it will not be applicable even if you fill out the comment section separately.