MITSUYUKI
JP

オーバー100%おめでとうございます!

heecasso
HU

congrats on reaching the goal! 🤩 you truly deserve this 🤧💖

ShelbyWalker
US

Guys we're so close!!! We just need a little over $400 we can do this!!! Iris we love you!! We're trying hard to get 100%!! ❣️❣️

Big B Radio
US

Iris is such a lovely girl, I really want this project to succeed!

1 more replies
MITSUYUKI
JP

me too!

MITSUYUKI
JP

絶対100%を超えてプロジェクトを成功させましょう!!

메이크스타

프로젝트 기간 연장 안내 (~3/12) 아이리스 컴백 응원 프로젝트에 보내주고 계신 사랑과 관심에 감사드립니다. 아이리스 프로젝트는 100%를 꼭 달성시키고 싶은 팬분들의 뜨거운 요청으로 기간을 조금 연장하기로 결정하였습니다. 이번 프로젝트가 목표를 달성할 수 있도록 3월 12일(목) 23시 59분(KST)까지 계속해서 응원 부탁드립니다. 감사합니다. ---------- Notice of extension of project duration (~Mar.12) Thank you for your love and interest in Iris Comeback Support Project. we have decided to extend the period a little by the hot requests from Fans who wanted to achieve 100%. Please continue to participate and support it until March 12 (Thu), 23:59 (KST) so that we can meet the funding goals. Thank you. ---------- 延长期限通知 (~3月 12日) 感谢大家对Iris回归应援项目的热爱和关心。 Iris项目由于想要达到100%的粉丝们热烈的申请,我们决定延长项目时间。 为了保证这次项目可以达成目标,将时间延长到3月12号(周四)23:59(KST),请大家多支持和应援。 谢谢。 ---------- プレジェクト期間延長のお知らせ (~3月 12日) Irisカムバック応援プロジェクトへの応援にありがとうございます。 絶対に100%を達成させたいというプロジェクト担当者とファンの皆さんからの熱い要請を受けて期間を少し延長することにしました。 絶対に100%を達成させたいというファンの皆さんからの熱い要請を受けて期間を少し延長することにしました。 ありがとうございます。

lhjeon1

언제나 응원하고 있다는것 기억해주세요*^^*

kpjjngyoongi
DE

just pledged again, i hope this'll work out! 💖

MITSUYUKI
JP

みんなで Irisを応援しましょう!!

OneWayTicket
AU

This is really sad... It's not looking good. 😢

TonyL

Yay Iris! Happy to see you on Makestar finally and happy to be supporting your project. Its a great song - I must have listened to it more than 20 times already. Let's hope that this is the start of something big! 💗

미남반장
RW

아이리스 흥해라~~!!

권쏘쏘
KR

힐링되는 목소리...♡

xoxo_min
US

화이팅

OneWayTicket
AU

I love you Iris! Good luck on your comeback!