THE UNTAMED
[Overseas Official] THE UNTAMED OST Album Pre-Order

Buy Photobook and get CD?!
THE UNTAMED OST Album known for its good price Overseas Pre-Order Officially OPEN!

CTRL + Enter to post
AnXiya
TW

I checked the tracking number and it says unsuccessful delivery due to invoice missing. What will you do about it? Where is it now? Is it stuck in Philippine customs? Did they return it to you?

Yukito20
KR

배송 언제되나요.....ㅠㅠ

샤오잔의Aura
KR

앵콜때 구매한 건 배송이 아직 한참 남은건가요?ㅠ

Aelyn29
AE

Waiting for mine~ Saw already the tracking. Just one question, where is the digital participation certificate? It's included in the details of the project but there's nothing shown in the pledge history. Hope you could clarify this. Thank you~

wynniesmusings
GB

It arrived yesterday (at work when I was off so I had to wait till today to unwrap my Valentine's Day gift). So beautiful. Thank you

Isyl
FR

Yay ! Juste on time for Valentine day \o/ Thank you so much for this project !!

SaraM
PT

It just arrived in the mail! 😊💕

사각사과
KR

받았어요~

금아린
KR

대체 언제 오나요..너무 늦네요

메이크스타

안녕하세요, 메이크스타입니다. 금아린 님의 리워드는 송장번호 조회 결과 금일 오후 1시를 조금 넘긴 시간에 배송 완료된 것으로 확인됩니다. 송장번호는 참여내역에서 보실 수 있으며 오늘 CJ 대한통운 택배 기사님께 따로 연락 받으신 내용이 없으신지 확인 부탁드립니다. 감사합니다.

Aelyn29
AE

기다리고 있어요 ~ 고마워요!

sorrow
KR

잘 받았어요

Dalho
KR

송장등록 언제 시작되나요....??

호랑이101
KR

중국내 제작도늦어졌는데 춘절+신종코로나 문제까지 겹쳐서 프로젝트 담당자님이 스트레스 너무 많이 받으셨을거같네요ㅠㅠ 더 늦어지나 싶었는데 이번주에는 받아볼 수 있을거 같아서 다행입니다! 정말 고생많으셨어요~~!! 감사합니다!!!!

-
KR

This comment has been deleted

메이크스타

안녕하세요, 메이크스타입니다. 먼저 안내드린 배송일보다 늦어진 점 사과드립니다. 현재 포장 작업이 진행 중에 있습니다. 늦어도 차주까지는 모두 발송해드릴 예정이오니 이점 많은 양해 부탁드립니다. 감사합니다.

ytpowell
US

Do you have tracking information for the order?