Stellar
Jeonyoul Solo Debut Album Project

From Stellar's member Jeonyoul, now being a Solo artist!
Jeonyoul's first solo album project as she's back after three years

CTRL + Enter to post
idocare

Breaks my heart to see her so sad..trying so hard to make her album..

idocare

Legs of a dancer..

Kimgayoung

우리 유리 화이팅!!!!

stellar.twinkles

ㅋㅋㅋ 가영씨도 왔네요~ 환영하고 많이 참여해줘요 🤗

XionTwinkle
VN

Support Jeonyoul, pleased

stellar.twinkles

Good plan! 😊👍

idocare

Another of her many smiles..

idocare

The many different cute faces of Jeonie..

CuteFaves

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T KNOW OF THIS ¤%&/() This is so HUGE! Oh my gosh, our lill Yuri! I love her and Stellar so much but I'm so happy to see them have moved on and are all shining with in life with the things that they do now T.T The fact that Jeonyoul have a solo debut makes me so happy, I shall go partipate right away :D Twinkles unite!

Cat

we get an extra month to maybe reach the MV goal! i hope all the album preparations are going well for our Yoori~

Amerie Yockey
CA

A few hours left! Can't wait to see you perform again♡♡

Cat

only one day left! i can't wait to see Jeonyoul's beautiful and passionate performance again! the last time we saw you on stage when you said goodbye to Stellar it was so sad... (펑펑울었어!) but now we can make new memories! FIGHTING JEONYOUL! I LOVE YOU!

Hanayo

Youlie! You are my favorite performer and I can't wait to see you on stage again. Hwaiting!

idocare

Keep smiling..

Amerie Yockey
CA

Only 3 days left! So excited for your music!

Jayzel
CA

I'm so happy your singing again!! you were my bias in stellar!! and I'm glad these days you will be singing on your own terms!!!! Im very excited for your debut and will be buying your album when it comes out digitally! Good luck!!!!

安藤裕治
JP

기대하고 있습니다. 행운을 빕니다!

stellar.twinkles

Oh wow, so cute! Her hair is amazing here :D