Hot Place
HOT PLACE NEW Album Project

A new start with a new name! A new project begins with the girls who have come back as HOT PLACE from BADKIZ!

CTRL + Enter to post
프로악플러

This comment has been deleted

Daynightlest

I'm sad this project is cancelled, I should have pledge to it.

Kendelle (켄델)

I'm sad about the failed project :( Sorry, girls, we wanted you to be successful! Please consider selling signed albums somewhere as we would love to get them somehow

JasonP

Lots of love for Hot Place.. This needs an extension. Now

JasonP

I thought this still had a week to go! I was going to buy a set. It would 'only' have been set 3. But still. I always prefer a signed album to an unsigned one. This is such a shame. BerryGood extended and achieved over 100% Can't this be extended too! I want to buy a signed album!

JasonP

Please consider extending!!!

Ettarie

I’m ridiculously sad the project didn’t meet full funding. Bad Kiz was a wonderful group, Babomba will forever be my favorite music video. I was glad to find out they are now Hot Place. TMI was great and the video was creative. I hope you will find support! It’s hard to promote when there’s no album to sell, but you can’t make the album without funding. I’m sorry. I logged in again just now to finally do my donation because here it’s the 18th now and I see refunds are processing. I wish I could have given $3,000.

neonoodle

We need extension, not refund

Humberto Gonzalez

Why this project was not extend it? That's sucks 💔

bluerosety

Please extend it! 🙏

MITSUYUKI ITOU
JP

みんなでHOT PLACEを応援しましょう!

candywave_latte

Zoo ent. please extend the project!! We can meet the goal but we need more time

Hyoyeonstan0805
DE

I finally also participated! I cannot wait to get the album and a pretty picture of Sihyun :) Hot Place fighting!

푸름슈팅스타
KR

핫플레이스 대박나기를 항상 응원합니다 ♡♡♡♡

이경서ㅓ
KR

핫플레이스 화이팅!!!!!!♡

오키육키
KR

사진이 바뀌었네요?!??! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 소민언니 너무 이뻐요 사랑해 ...ㅠㅜㅜ 프로젝트 너무너무너무 성공했으면 좋겠는데ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ,,,,,,,,,,,,,