KNK
KNK Season's Greetings & Fan Song Project

Be with KNK in 2020!
Meet Season's Greetings and Fan Song prepared for Tinkerbell!

CTRL + Enter to post
heartbeathoney
US

I can't believe i missed it T.T anyone selling theirs pls dm me on twt @heartbeathoney 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jana 야나
CZ
JuLusitana
PT

I'm really happy we were able to finish another project successfully! To a great 2020! Cheers 🥂

Von
US

The project ended 😭 but thank you to all the Tinkerbells who participated and supported this special 2020 Season’s Greetings!!! 🧚🏼‍♀️💖🧚‍♂️🙌 I hope those who bought one receives their package safely and thank you MAKESTAR for another KNK project! 🥰👍 It was a huge success with 820 StarMakers and 169% goal reached!!! 🥳🎉🎉🎉💞 I’m looking forward to more fun events with KNK in the new year of 2020 😊🌷💫

masami

160%❣️🙌🙌🙌🙌 🎉🎉🎉🎉🤗🤗🤗

Von
US

160%!!! 😭😍 Congratulations! 🎉💖 We made it to our 3rd goal! 🥳 🎉🎁 Thank you Tinkerbells!!! 🧚🏼‍♀️🙌🧚‍♂️

eikosan

154%👏👏👏😃日程延長🎵👍 화이팅커벨!🧚‍♀️💪

Von
US

We got past 140% Tinkerbells!!! 🥳❤️ Amazing work! 🧚🏼‍♀️💞🧚🏼‍♀️ 🎉 This fandom is really great at supporting our boys 😍 Let’s keep it up! 💪

JuLusitana
PT

140%!! 🎉🎉 Thank you, Tinks 💖

Von
US

Only 1% left Tinkerbells!!!!! 😍💪🧚🏼‍♀️💞🧚🏼‍♀️✨😯

Von
US

Only 6% until we reach 140% Tinkerbells!!! 🧚🏼‍♀️💖🧚‍♂️ Let’s reach that goal for KNK and ourselves! ✨💪🏆 Fighting!!!

JuLusitana
PT

I wish I could participate more :'(

Von
US

We’re at 126% Tinkerbells!!! 🧚🏼‍♀️💕🧚‍♂️ Let’s keep going and reach our stretch goal of 140%! 😊💪 KNK Season’s Greetings is a perfect way to start the new year 😍✨🎉 so if you can, definitely get a set! If not, just keep commenting, supporting, and sharing! ☺️❤️👍 Let’s root for this project’s continued success and thank you KNK, 220ent, and Makestar for all your hard work!!! 😭💖

eikosan

😃👍126% 👏👏👏👏👏😄 다음은 140%목표로 하고 ↗️↗️↗️ 🧚💗화이팅커벨🧚‍♀️💕

breadseungjun
SG

126%! let's reach the next goal!

서함아밥해줄께♡
KR

서함아~ 럽럽럽❤❤❤❤❤🙆‍♀️💕