KNK
KNK Season's Greetings & Fan Song Project

Be with KNK in 2020!
Meet Season's Greetings and Fan Song prepared for Tinkerbell!

CTRL + Enter to post
Sweety Rojin
SA

💪🏼⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

eikosan
JP

104% 😃🙌🙌🙌🎵👍👍👍💖

Naweel
FR

We it Tinks! I'm so proud of all of ya ♥

Sonji
DE

YES YES YES.... Tinkerbells you are the best!!! Always support our boys 💗💗💗💗

xCorrin
DE

Yess 100 % 💕💕

l1nhy
US

100% tinks!!! congrats

Logenbogen
DE

We need 3 more tinks who buy the SET2 !!!

Sonji
DE

Haben wir's? Es sagt 100 % aber die Summe ist doch noch nicht ganz erreicht...

Jasinta
ID

KNK Fighting!! I love you~

VCJ
PH

Awwwww... I'm only a student and can only afford Set 1 as of this moment but it's sold out :(( I'll just cheer for you guys!!! I hope it gets to 100% soon

Luna172
AZ

Sadly I'm just a student and can't support this but I will be cheering on you! Just wait till I get a job😆

Sonji
DE

First I was sad that I missed set 3 - was sold out so fast - bought 1 and 2 then, and after reading carefully I recognized that I got one thing more than in set 3, the song sung by my favorite member! I'm really really happy now! But we still need to reach 100 %, otherwise we'll get nothing, only the money back...

Logenbogen
DE

To me the same happened!!!

tinknamu
PL

I'm pretty sad that I missed the chance to purchase set 3 T___T but at leats I could get that season greatings ♥

Msmonmon

Ian so sad I missed set 1 (I should have never went to sleep) but happy I was able to get a set 2 for me and my BFF! Love u guys xoxoxo

WinnyBear
NL

I'm really sad I missed the opportunity to get Set 1 or Set 3, but as long as I can hear the song it's okay haha I can't seem to pledge though :/ It won't let me move past selecting a reward... I guess I'll try it again in a few hours.

Jre
GB

hopefully donations come in now not everyone can afford SG we know 🙏🏼