NANO
NANO Mini Album Project

Combining vintage senses with acoustic vibes and warm lyrics, NANO is pioneering a field of unique music! A producer and singer-songwriter, NANO is walking his own way! NANO Mini Album Project starts now!

CTRL + Enter to post
tamoioart

I got my cds and they're perfect ♡ but I'm waiting on the video and the ringtone, can't wait to get mine 🥺💘

elka
BG

In my set there have to be 5 digital rewards but I still have only the certificate.

Yehetmebaby

I had no idea this shipped!! I wish MakeStar would send out emails... BUT I'M SO EXCITED!! ♥

tamoioart

Am I the only one who's missing the Thank you video? mine isn't there😔

3 more replies
tamoioart

i dont think so, mine didnt get any update

nanonami

CD 도착했어요💝 하나하나가 다 사랑스러워요🥰 재호야~정말로 고마워❤️ 수고했어✨ 스탭 여러분들 감사해요🙇‍♀️ 앞으로도 NANO랑 NANO의 음악을 사랑하겠어요❤️ NANO fighting🔥

M.A.N.A

수고하세요. 기대하고 기다리겠습니다.☺️

xlittledreamsprodz
DE

I can't wait to receive my package 😍❤

Sari.

もぅすぐGETできますねぇ~♡

elka
BG

NANO made an IG livestream today. He showed that he prepare the rewards by himself personally 💝 This made me so emo😪...So don't worry! NANO is working hard and soon all Starmakers will receive their rewards! Here is a link to the livestream's upload if you want to watch it: https://youtu.be/LVxRbJHx4MA

elka
BG

NANO updated today his Instagram with video of him signing CDs and photo cards 😊💝 So the project is going to be finished✌ Here is the link to his post: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1g9codAUP1/?igshid=ys7fq2bmkuza

Sageypooh
US

I'm not going to lie, I'm getting kind of nervous because I'm moving at the end of the month. I'm mentally biting at my nails.

1 more replies
Bang Mary
ES

You can always change the shipping address by opening an inquiry. I did it for another project.

xlittledreamsprodz
DE

Looks like he is close to finishing things :)

1 more replies
elka
BG

It looks like that! Finally ^^

Yehetmebaby

Hwaiting! ♥ Have there been anymore updates? :[

carleyS
CA

He did post again on his instagram a photo and the caption was "SOON" so I'm hoping it means the rewards are getting close to being finished 🙏

Bang Mary
ES

Update!

cairparavel

waiting for you! take your time and do youre best! i love you 🤟🏾

nanonami

지금 막 NANO가 인스타그램로 starmaker 에게 메시지를 기고했어요. NANO fighting❣️