NANO
NANO Mini Album Project

Combining vintage senses with acoustic vibes and warm lyrics, NANO is pioneering a field of unique music! A producer and singer-songwriter, NANO is walking his own way! NANO Mini Album Project starts now!

CTRL + Enter to post
Bang Mary
ES

Update!

cairparavel

waiting for you! take your time and do youre best! i love you 🤟🏾

nanonami

지금 막 NANO가 인스타그램로 starmaker 에게 메시지를 기고했어요. NANO fighting❣️

Yehetmebaby

Have there been any updates? ;-;

Bang Mary
ES

He wrote this on twitter!

Sageypooh
US

What do I do about an address change? I'm planning on moving soon and don't want to miss out on an album because it's happened to me before.

메이크스타

Hello, please come to [inquiry]. Our team is happy to give ah help for change! :)

Beratrix
UY

I will wait as long as necessary angel ♥️🙏🏽

Minzy7632

It's going to be a while before I give money to any other group

2 more replies
xlittledreamsprodz
DE

Could you please keep it friendly here? 🙏🏻 This is not a place to start fights. Like Elka said before; he is working hard on getting things done. I get that you're impatient, I am too, but complaining like that isn't going to speed things up. I don't know about you, but I'd prefer waiting some more and give him enough time to finish everything carefully, rather than having him rush things. As a fan you want to support him, not stress him out even more right? 😊 I'd like to apologize in behalf of him that you have to wait longer than expected, so please keep it positive on here and just wait a little more while cheering him on, okay?🙏🏻 I'm sure reading positive words is going to be a bigger motivation for him as well. 😊

Yehetmebaby

I love Jaeho/Nano and while I am excited for him, I'm getting really impatient. It's been months since this has closed, and we still don't have an ETA ;; Can we get some updates please? Last update said the rewards would ship out approximately a month ago.

1 more replies
Bang Mary
ES

This is the latest reply they’ve given.

Minzy7632

I love Jaeho but DAMN I'm still waiting

Yehetmebaby

I can't wait to get our MakeStar!! ♥

Minzy7632

me to I'm starting to get impatient

Minzy7632

what record label is he apart of

elka
BG

On Melon is written "Agency: NANO" so I don't know

elka
BG

Congtratulations and thank you for the new album, NANO! It's a masterpiece! You have the most beautiful voice in the Universe! We love you and always will support you Fighting

nanonami

첫 EP gloomy rain 릴리스 축하해요✨✨✨ 멋진 노래를 들려줘서 고마워❤️ 많은 사람들이 들어줬으면 좋겠어😊

xlittledreamsprodz
DE

Here's a little Audio Teaser from his Livestream Previews :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwM7gIZb7Pk He also posted another short snipped on his profile today ♥ https://www.instagram.com/p/BxIAa8zhOMg/

elka
BG

It's so beautiful and a heart touching

elka
BG

For those who missed the news the new NANO album "Gloomy Rain" will be released on 8th May 6PM KST