KARD
KARD COMEBACK SUPPOR PROJECT

Let's cheer for KARD's comeback with more intensity and splendor,
and meet the special Reward you can only get from MAKESTAR!

CTRL + Enter to post
BBugspark
KR

카드 AR포토카드 완전 신기하당~ ㅋㅋ

푸푸푸

세트 몇개를 주문했는데 퀼리티 구려서 눈물나네요.사진도 새로운게없고, 제가 왜 스페셜 세트 주문한건지 자괴감들고요. 남의돈 쉽게보지 마세요.

Setth
MX

Thanks for the reward videos!! T.T

sarah cj
US

so excited!! thanks for the updates, makestar!

Gelai

hope for a poster ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼

FIOWERKARD
US

can’t wait to get mine!

푸푸푸

빨리 도착했으면 좋겠어요 ♡

bibicat524
CN

want set2

iaaraselene
AR

Is there any possibility to add 100 more than set2? Last time they sold out fast, this suits us all

asvo

Please add more Set 2. To me it doesn't make sense that you pay more in Set 3 but only 1 lucky winner gets a signed album. Please add more signed albums ❤

リリー❤
JP

SET3's signed CD is not 1 lucky winner!

Skullix
FR

I'm a clown, I bought the special set as soon as it opened so 1st I won't have the poster since i didn't put it in the notes but also it wasn't specified that the video message WASN'T personnalized, i just saw it now... If i knew I would only bought the Set 2...

1 more replies
ArelyMF
MX

I would suggest we got the four members video message since it will not be personalized (hence there's no point in choosing a member).

artjiwooo
CL

please open more set2 TT

SeanRan2020
CN

太好惹 BM我来啦

푸푸푸

리워드가 너무 허전해요. 추가 리워드 부탁해요 ㅠㅠㅠ

메이크스타

안녕하세요. 메이크스타입니다. 여러분의 의견을 전격 반영하여! 세트2를 100세트 추가 오픈하기로 결정하였습니다. 아래 추가 오픈 일정을 확인해주세요! ✅세트2 100세트 추가 오픈 일정 : 2020.02.12 오후 6시 ✅ KARD Comeback Support Project SET2, in which 200 sets of limited quantity were all sold out a day after the opening amid enthusiastic your support! StarMakers who missed SET2 have sent a lot of comments about the re-opening of SET2. With your opinions reflected! We have decided to add the extra 100 sets of SET2! ✅Additional 100 Sets of SET2, Open Schedule: Feb. 12. 2020, 6 p.m (KST)✅ 热情朝天的应援,限量200个仅开放一天 结束的KARD专辑应援项目SET2! 为了无法错过SET2的STARMAKER们,我们发表了 追加SET2的意见! 大家都非常积极响应,所以我们决定追加100个! ✅SET2 追加100个开放日期:2020.02.12 下午6点 ✅ 皆さんの熱い声援を受けて、なんと、オープンしてから1日で限定数量の200セットが売り切れたKARDカムバック応援プロジェクトSET 2! SET 2を見逃したStarMakerの皆さんから追加オープンに関して沢山のご意見を取り寄せいて頂きました。 皆さんの意見を参考にして、SET 2を100セット追加でオープンすることを決定しました! ✅SET 2 100セット追加オープン日程 : 2020.02.12 午後 6時 ✅

Lunattime
ES

THANK YOU!